Primacy 4 Passenger Tyre
Safe when new, safe when worn. Outstanding wet braking performance when new and when worn.
Outstanding Wet Braking Performance – Even When Worn
- Brakes 2.5 meters shorter when new*
- Brakes 5.1 meters shorter when worn*
*Compared to other premium brands
*Worn condition: Tyres tested at 2mm remaining tread depth; wet braking test 80 to 0 kph conducted by TUV Rhineland Thailand Ltd, on Michelin’s request in Jan 2018, on dimension 225/50R17 on Honda Accord. Comparing new and worn MICHELIN Primacy 4 vs average of four premium brand of tyres.
Silent & Comfortable Ride
Rated most silent and comfortable ride vs other premium brands*
*Interior noise testing at 50-70 kph and comfort assessment at 30-50 kph conducted by TUV Rhineland Thailand Ltd on Michelin’s request, in Jan 2018, on dimension 225/50R17 on Honda Accord. Comparing MICHELIN Primacy 4 vs average of four premium brand of tyres.
Evergrip & Silent Rib Technologies
The Evergrip Technology provides outstanding wet grip, thanks to:
- New tyre sculpture, providing +50% of space to evacuate even more water (when new and when worn) compared to previous generation tyre
- New rubber compound, bonding rubber and silica more strongly and evenly, providing more uniform energy dissipation upon contact with the road
The 2nd Generation SIlent Rib Technology
- Provides a silent, comfortable ride thanks to inter-locking bands between tread blocks that minimize air pumping sound effects as the tyre is rolling.